Spoof Email Warning

Polstar

I received two emails this morning so I thought I'd make everyone aware. Most people are aware of these but for those new to MMO's dont reply if you get one. The website is fake and they want your account login information to hack your account.

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal Star Wars account(s).

As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.

If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.

It will be ongoing for further investigation by LucasArts's employees.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:

]https://account.swtor.com/user/login?destination=home

NOTE : The actual email hyperlink is different to the above text so you're not going to SWTOR.

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

* Secret Question and Answer

Show * Please enter the correct information

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.

Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.

Regards,

LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. 2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights

Edited by Polstar