Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PvP Cross Server

Chainspike

Is it true in the future they are going to make PvP cross server?

I like pvp in this game but I noticed this is what happens. The Reb's or Imp's, depending on the time of day, will have a clearly OP group. Then you will lose continously for hours (literally) against the same OP team over and over. To make matters worse Hutt ball usually has Premade teams since thats the only way to do your dailies at OP Rebel times. Soo when your not losing to OP rebel teams you are losing to OP IMP teams. It is the equivalent of taking your face and smashing it against a brick wall for hours. It also creates a negative atomsphere for newbies who just hit 50. I just have one lonely piece of PvP gear and am trying to get more and constantly harassed/made fun of simply because I came into the game a little bit later and have less gear.... So I can't enjoy PvP because I am not as geared as some crazy dude whos been playing since beta?

PvP really needs to be cross server to prevent you from getting the same dang OP team over and over. It could also try to balance the sides by choosing a make up that is similar in gear and skill. for example not putting a full BM team against a team in half centurion and half newbies. I understand there will always be a level of bias but thats fine with me as long as I win some every now and then. The only way thats going to happen is with cross server mixing it up constantly and giving new fresh teams.

Edited by Chainspike

If they're ever going to allow us to queue for specific warzones.. There HAS to be cross server pvp.. The queue times would be ridiculous if everyone were queued for different warzones.. I usually get the same people on my team most of the time anyways..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.