Just cancelled my Sub, i'm sad.

joeyjr

I really had a lot of hopes for this game,

It has some incredible features that make it unique, yet,

critical issues I cannot look past any longer.

I truely wish they fix some of them that I addressed my comment as to why I cancelled.

I TRUELY, hope to come back and be blown away.

Edited by joeyjr

I truely wish they fix some of them that I addressed my comment as to why I cancelled.

QQ

No one cares. I only care about telling you that no one cares which is why I responded to this doomed thread.

Edited by Yuuj

See you in the next failed mmo LOL

Never did I say anything implying that this game is "GOING TO FAIL"

I didn't see this post as one of those posts I used to post "QQ if you don't like it leave" kinda deals.

I'm merely stating that I hope things are different when I look back at this game.

QQ

No one cares. I only care about telling you that no one cares which is why I responded to this doomed thread.

Posts like these persist and the game will forever run like horse dung because posters such as this gem here will block any and ALL attempts at trying to convey the concerns to Bioware. I mean who wants anything actually fixed right?

It's the die hard fanbois that actually impede progress.

Edited by DigitalDreamz

Honestly, at this point, I wish they'd add code so that the *second* you cancel your subscription, you can no longer post on the forums.

Sure. And have them refund whatever amount of your $15 is left for the month you paid. Otherwise, the forums are still fair game. As is game access itself.

Ok let me guess. You rushed to lvl 50 and now you bored?

No, I took the time and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I believe the dev's did great on the 1-50 area.

Once again, i'm not saying this game is garbage, I just merely hope it gets better.

Not sure how many times I've read a thread that had the first lines, *I* really had high hopes for this game,.... but they don't deserve a thread on your opinion about why you're quitting a game. This in no way what-so-ever would help the game. It just tells them they have things to fix which is obvious and too broad.

Posts like these persist and the game will forever run like horse dung because posters such as this gem here will block any and ALL attempts at trying to convey the concerns to Bioware.

It's the die hard fanbois that actually impede progress.

Cause clearly the OP made any attempt at creating a constructive thread, stating his concerns :rolleyes:

Hello there,

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here:

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestions and encourage you to continue your discussion there.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!