Which stats do I have to stack to hit 400k+ dmg again?

Wingzeron

Power>Surge(past 70).

The above poster is right in saying if you have crit or accuracy to spare then you should put more towards surge until 75% but Power is by far our best secondary stat. It's not even close once DR starts kicking in. Maximize power whenever possible.

Edited by Tumri

- What gear are you guys wearing? Are you modding your pvp stuff? I have kept my champ gear as is, should I be modding it out?

- is the expertise on the champ gear overall better than using some pve stuff? For instance I have a mix of col and champ gear, i was using a mix and match of columni and champ, but someone in a warzone told me yesterday that expertise on the champ gear trumps the extra added stats from columni gear.

I was using

col t2 main hand - don't have champ saber

col head

champ bod

rakata hands

col legs

col feet

col implants

now i use

col head

champ bod

champ hands

champ legs

col feet

champ implants

Been switching back and forth between rage and anni, i haven't had a chance to sit down and really look at my numbers between the gears, what's your guys findings on this?

How do I stack more surge? When Icheck the battlemaster gear, it will only reduce my surge rating even more. Im currently champion geared and that has more surge. Im at 71.15% What was my surge rating pre 1.3?

And how much accuracy is needed?

Edited by Wingzeron