so whos quitting swtor for Tera?

rushx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so if blood excites you that makes you immature?

oooooooooooooooook

guess watching fighting and action movies is immature

If you're only watching them for blood and violence, then yes, watching those types of movies is immature.

The violence should frame a story that would be interesting without the violence.

Edited by Yfelsung

Ok, I have to ask....

If you level sooooo fast, what do you do when you hit cap?

Tera is worse than a pile of dung for breakfast.

Open world Guild vs Guild PVP, Server vs Server PVP, Battlegrounds, hard mode 5 man dungeons that will kill you and your family, 20 man raids, political system where players can rule provinces either by popular vote, or conquest. When you're a ruler you get to set special vendors and junk in your province, and run events.

Edited by Gungan

so if blood excites you that makes you immature?

oooooooooooooooook

guess watching fighting and action movies is immature

Whoosh

The point everyone was making is if blood being in a video game makes you think Oh blood awesome i love this, then chances are you are still a kid.

Also this post just proved how immature you are.

All blood is is just a bodily fluid and nothing to be exited over, in fact if that's all someone cares about in a game then they have no taste.

Well I haven't played it, but it sure looks great and I will most likely drop this game for Tera and then whether I'll stay with that or go with Guild Wars 2, I'm not sure.

yeah same , ive only played to lvl 22 which was the cap on weekend , took only 4-5 hours :D to get and i really liked it , when you see the major citie you will be in awe.

but i was excited about swtor and said the same things now i just think swtor is boring

if tera turns out to be the same then yeah atleast theres gw2 to fall back on :D

Greetings everyone,

Our goal is to provide a place where people can discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and related topics. Since this thread seems to be about another game, we will be closing it.

Thank you for understanding!