Sentinels shouldn't be affected by CC for the full duration.

Asphen

My god just make sents truly unstoppable.

Please don't force me to make a TLDR post on why this should be so. In every great PvP game like DAOC, Warhammer, etc the light melee DPS were effected less by crowd control.

Sentinels should have a passive buff saying "all stunning, slowing, and rooting effect last 1 second less."

Edited by Notannos
rude

This is completely unnecessary. If I had this ability I would be unstoppable.

You can think you are, and you can trying to make other people thing you 'are the greatest Sentinel player evar'.

Just don't do it in this thread. This is a legit statement. Light Melee DPS shouldn't be affected by full duration CC.

Edited by Notannos
rude

You can think you are, and you can trying to make other people thing you 'are the greatest Sentinel player evar'.

Just don't do it in this thread. This is a legit statement. Light Melee DPS shouldn't be affected by full duration CC.

There is nothing that would make sense on why WE (the class or the armor) should get an advantage over heavy armor.... WE have our break for CC use it correctly and u are good...

Does it suck when u get stuck and gang ***** while u are stunned..... yes, but i do it just as much as they do it to me....

oh and no i am not the best set out there but i am good enough to help my team win most of the time

Edited by Notannos
rude

This is clearly the first MMO for many of you. SWTOR, the game of casuals.

Melee DPS shouldn't be affected by full duration CC.

this would be my first MMO if u dont count being a topp 100 world guild in wow, dont count AION, RIFT, DC ONline(its hard to count that one) FF11, FF14, GW, EQ... so yeh if those dont count its my first one.

i am still waiting for an actual reason WHY... WHY should we not be affected by the full duration of a CC?

I could under stand having a talent that you spec for, but we have talents in combat that are give you another break..