EA/Bio backlash

Vialator

Exactly this. It looks like most everyone will be in by tomorrow, which honestly was FAR better than anyone expected before this all began... when BW started early just to try and get everyone early play time.

I'm literally disgusted by the people who have bullied and insulted the devs at BW who have gone out of their way not only to spend 3 years creating this game, but also who have done everything in their power to do something good for the community by starting EA two days early.

The saddest fact is that this lost on the those screaming about what they perceive as unfair even though BW has exceeded what they told us they had planned to do from the day Pre-Order was announced.

Every person who has bashed BW should be ashamed of themselves.

LOL! Wow I thought they got paid to do it. You make it sound like they are doing it for free. Nice post. I can't wait to get in. I think its totally fair we were warned before hand that it could be up to 5 day early access not exactly 5, but some sort of idea when we were going to get access would be nice.

[edit] lets hope this doesn't get screwed up like that SOE version did after pre-cu. ;)

Edited by Shadlow

R u *******. It's all a point to it. Some noobs that never played an mmo before why we queuing?

Ok bioware just let every1 on and crash and then server down for hours and hours and lag that much better.....

Or bioware just let every1 go where they want and have a unbalanced 10-1 server yeh great idea......

Or bioware bring to many servers online (aion) then they die off slowly and have to pull off tricks like migrations and server mergers coz they work.....

Day 2 of early access and your crying people played WoW for 6-7 years if they get it right now less problems in the future you ****.:mad:

thanks for screwing ppl over- your going to see the backlash to this

No, they're not.

Whiny little manchildren like you cried like the little drama queens that you are for the entire first month of WoW's launch.

Clearly, your collective tears formed the mighty sea upon which the steamship WoW has been sailing for many years.

SWTOR will do the same. Deal with it.

Edited by TheRealDestian

No, they're not.

Whiny little manchildren like you cried like the little drama queens that you are for the entire first month of WoW's launch.

Clearly, your collective tears formed the mighty sea upon which the steamship WoW has been sailing for many years.

SWTOR will do the same. Deal with it.

I thought you would like to see how far back the whiners go...maybe not, but its funny how similar the complaints seem. I am trying to find some posts from the launch day.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=601727