Class question clear ups

Kryzen

Hey guys, so i have some things that need clearing up. Just wanted to get some confirmations. (all relating to anni pvp build) Sorry in advance if any of these questions have been addressed in the past, Search function etc... To many posts to filter through.

1) Off hand does 30% of our main hand dmg and is not affect by strength? So essentially its a stat stick and taking dual wield mastery beyond more then 1 point to get to the T2 tree is pointless?

2) Quick Recovery Vs Cloak of Annihilation...

Me not being 50 yet, just hit 30... i am not sure how quickly our rage will build. Already it seems very quick at 30. So my question here is are we going to have enough rage to benefit from CoA by utilizing the high costing retaliation? In theory we could keep up a 20% dmg reduction indefinitely.

OR

Is it better to go with QR and make my AoE's cost near nothing to use and reduced CD even though the class is more ST spec. I dont know if it is a bug but when i am bolstered in pvp Smash does more damage via the tool tip then viscous slash... possibly making it the cheapest/strongest direct attack we have. Smash does less damage though when i am not bolstered in pve though.

Thanks for the help guys. Just really want to finish off my PvP spec.

For Carn tier 1, take 1/2 Cloak of Carnage (the talent has an internal cooldown, so you don't really need 2/2), 2/3 DWM, and 2/2 Defensive Forms.

DWM is mildly useful, but it is a filler.

For QR vs. COA, take QR. Pick up COA with filler points for solo PvE leveling. For PvP later on (level 50), drop COA.

For Carn tier 1, take 1/2 Cloak of Carnage (the talent has an internal cooldown, so you don't really need 2/2), 2/3 DWM, and 2/2 Defensive Forms.

DWM is mildly useful, but it is a filler.

For QR vs. COA, take QR. Pick up COA with filler points for solo PvE leveling. For PvP later on (level 50), drop COA.

Great point on CoC. I totally didnt take into consideration not needing 2/2 for it due to the internal CD.

Sad to hear that CoA is not viable in end game. Was really hoping to be able to keep up that 20% reduction + dmg shield. Though being able to do that does sound pretty OP.