I propose the following PvP changes

Dannicus

I propose the following to help ease some PvP issues in warzones:

• Sprint to be gained at level 10
  • Low levels, particularly sub-20, to get more from Bolster (as much as 30%)
  • Tank AC's to get Taunt, Guard, and "Tank stance" at level 10
  • Return the 10-50 bracket but with a stat cap and make it so Expertise contributes nothing
  • Make it optional at level 50 to join the 10-50 bracket queue, the level 50 bracket queue, or first available
  • In the level 50 bracket, there is no stat cap, and Expertise works as normal

I am NOT looking forward to PvPing at 50 on any character. This is because I tend to spend more time PvEing through planet and class quests because I'd rather not overlevel them PvPing all the time. With a change like this, players like myself and those who choose to start their PvP career late (or especially those that choose to queue for the first time ever) are not forced into an unfair situation by facing teams in high expertise gear. As well, those who DO have lots of expertise gear won't have as great a risk of being stuck on a team of fresh 50's and face a loss more due to gear disparity than skill disparity.

I propose the following to help ease some PvP issues in warzones:

• Sprint to be gained at level 10
  • Low levels, particularly sub-20, to get more from Bolster (as much as 30%)
  • Tank AC's to get Taunt, Guard, and "Tank stance" at level 10
  • Return the 10-50 bracket but with a stat cap and make it so Expertise contributes nothing
  • Make it optional at level 50 to join the 10-50 bracket queue, the level 50 bracket queue, or first available
  • In the level 50 bracket, there is no stat cap, and Expertise works as normal

Brilliant, especially the idea of expertise simply being turned off in the lowbie bracket, and being able to choose to rejoin that bracket even after 50. I miss people who outleveled me!

Like, 50s-only bracket could be for competition (like a pro league) and and all-inclusive bracket could be for fun (like playing recreational sports after college). Even better if stats would be kept separate for both leagues. ;)

I do agree bolster's curve needs a bit of adjusting, finding the worst area is 35-39 though it might just be that I didn't keep up in gear grind and am waiting for 40 instead of spending a ton of creds this close to it. My level 18s dish out more, although they also die more easily.

When the Ranked Warzones come out.....Everything in the lvl 50 Bracket will drop..such as skill and gear.......just wait for the Ranked War-zones....this happens every time in Wow...during the preseason areas...just give them time to release the Rank Warzones and everything will equalize.