Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Who is still in after 60 Days?

Zaxxor

I'd love to keep playing, but Republic is completely dead on my server, and it takes a week to find a group for a normal level 50 flashpoint. I'm not gonna sit around for a week at a time waiting to do content I should be able to do now because they failed to include a working LFG tool or proper faction population controls.

I agree with the faction population control thing, but believe me, we´re better off without a LFG tool.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am subbing at six month increments. Any MMO that you are willing to give a chance deserves at least 6 months before you decide if it is going to be right for you or not in the long run.

Plus, most people I know who were WoW players are jumping over to TOR and not looking back since they know WoW has run its course.

But I do have to say that TOR will probably be the last "great" MMO. Sad to say, but the general consumer interest is trending away from MMOs and more towards social games (via Facebook and the sort) and mobile-phone games. So publishers, as always, will go where the money is.

Edited by otakuon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.