Hey Bioware, you did great thx :)

SithBen

Lot of people voicing their particular complaint about this and that. I'm a patient person and sure, I want to get in there and play but honestly, I have to go to work. While yes it would be totally sweet to get off work and come home to play, but I'm not going to be angry if I don't. I'll keep playing Skyrim.

Anyway, Bioware you guys did a great job and I for one, appreciate the hard work you're doing. Looking forward to playing your game!

Lot of people voicing their particular complaint about this and that. I'm a patient person and sure, I want to get in there and play but honestly, I have to go to work. While yes it would be totally sweet to get off work and come home to play, but I'm not going to be angry if I don't. I'll keep playing Skyrim.

Anyway, Bioware you guys did a great job and I for one, appreciate the hard work you're doing. Looking forward to playing your game!

you are just a pushover.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.