Individual Server Forums

Putriss

I would think it would be easier to navigate. Keep the same PvE, PvP, etc. separation but have individual forums that would allow the repbulic and empire to build a community more effectively.

It's only logical

I do not understand why it wasnt put in, and they choose to do it this way? I understood the logic of them not wanting to mod server forums, and spread staff out for that, but this is just random crap we have to sift through, simply to find anything on our own servers.. It's crap, no sense of community, and this is an MMO.

Given that the server forums as they are have little traffic, I doubt allocating individual forums will do anything for that. In my opinion, authenticators kill forum communication, because people who post at work won't bring theirs with them.

Another thought... with dwindling populations, they could be waiting to see if they merge servers.

Given that the server forums as they are have little traffic, I doubt allocating individual forums will do anything for that. In my opinion, authenticators kill forum communication, because people who post at work won't bring theirs with them.

Another thought... with dwindling populations, they could be waiting to see if they merge servers.

I just don't understand the thought process, when they could of just as easily divided them even further and completed the fix.

Also when it comes to moderation, the mods could have a specific log in that shows posts across all servers if they wanted to. Its just the layout that would differ from us.

I just don't understand the thought process, when they could of just as easily divided them even further and completed the fix.

Also when it comes to moderation, the mods could have a specific log in that shows posts across all servers if they wanted to. Its just the layout that would differ from us.

Agreed... except rather than pve/pvp etc. divisions, just make it by US/EU and then server names. One less click since further division is completely unnecessary.

The way I see it, the lack of individual server forums prevent people from posting about their servers - whether wanting to trade/sell or recruit or find a guild or make server events. Then again, maybe that's what they want? Less posts = less moderating lol

It would be a nice QoL improvement. When I first was checking out the forums I tried to find the Bastion server and all I got was the massive cluster**** that is the A-C jumble.

Difficult to navigate and even more difficult to find something specific you are looking for.