How would duel Spec work

Csdabest

So how would duel speccing being viable with a class that has soo many button presses. Would abilities be merged to stop them from overlapping. Im still pretty new to MMO.So can someone explain to me exactly what Duel Speccing incorporates and how you think it might be delivered in this format to this class?

I think you mean Dual spec (not trying to be mean but duel is as in fighting someone 1v1).

Dual spec is basically when you mix two different specializations. For instance, if you were a guardian you could dual spec by taking abilities from the tanking tree and the DPS tree to be some type of a hybrid. I don't think this works as well in that sense for sentinels since all sentinels have is DPS. You'll probably mix some talents from other trees since you can get to the top of any tree by lvl 40 if you focus points in it.

Just look at the abilities that you want and see how they would affect the other abilities that you get from your main tree. Always pick skills that compliment what you're using. Beware of skills that say you have to be in a certain stance to benefit (assuming that you're not using that stance).

Hope that helps, good luck!

No he means dual spec like in wow.

Basically u would have a button that let u switch between two specs (say combat and watchmen). Pushing this button would channel a spell and all ur talent points would switch over to how u set them up for your other spec when u first set up your second spec. Also your bars would all change over to a new setup for the new spec, so it would save your bar preferences for both specs so u don't need to have everything from both specs on your bars

No he means dual spec like in wow.

Basically u would have a button that let u switch between two specs (say combat and watchmen). Pushing this button would channel a spell and all ur talent points would switch over to how u set them up for your other spec when u first set up your second spec. Also your bars would all change over to a new setup for the new spec, so it would save your bar preferences for both specs so u don't need to have everything from both specs on your bars

Oh, totally misunderstood. I've seen this before in some MMO before (didn't play WoW long enough to see it). Are the Dev's considering this?