Ruined experience

Vialator

No matter what ppl say about dates and such- I feel that now the game has opened to all- even though its headstart- I paid for it and I feel They have robbed the ppl not in yet of their early access- this is more like - late access as we going to be 2-3 days behind everyone- the servers full- names gone- high lvls running around- there's nothing early access about that!

thank you for nothing

and to say the game is released on 20th- well its open now and all servers full with more then likely the max amount of ppl they will get- yeah more will join - but this mmo is not for all (as in sci-fi based) so you probably peaked at the max amount of subscriptions you will get.

Why do you care???? GAHHHH all those people rushing to level up are skipping the cinematics and convos, and blazing through the game. **** it. who cares??? just wait till tommorow and enjoy the game at your own pace. im in the same boat. dont worry about what other people are doing. this game is a work of art, and should be enjoyed, not rushed through!

/rant