Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New patch thoughts

Scallywagger

Just crashed to my desktop for only the second time this morning trying the patch out. Not sure if this is patch related; however, it was annoying because I had just started a fight with a gold, and got back in time to see my toon die...

Other patches gave my system a significant FPS boost. Last patch fixed some issues with my class, and it is now running very well so I am mostly delighted with the patches. Will next see if I can turn in that bugged quest on Voss.

Edited by Bilirubin

I just built a pc last November. I have an i5-2500k and 560ti and still could not play due to the code 9000 error. Kept getting 24k ms and disconnecting. I need to build a 2k pc to be able to play this game? Come on.

what kind of mobo do you have? PSU? i have a i5 2500k with a 560 gtx with no problems.. so what kind of PSU you got? and ram?

I just built a pc last November. I have an i5-2500k and 560ti and still could not play due to the code 9000 error. Kept getting 24k ms and disconnecting. I need to build a 2k pc to be able to play this game? Come on.

The 9000 errors are network timeouts. The cost of your computer is not a good defense for such problems. What network card are you using? How much bandwidth are you using at the same time? What is your line quality to your ISP?

Workaround:

Bind the /-key to Minimap Zomm In or Out and you will be a happy panda.

Im actually a bit different from the EU problem with this thing. Im actually US but left handed, lol. I use the other side of the keyboard PL:" instead of WASD and \ is my tab targeting. Using Backspace for now but still end up opening the stupid ticket window. Im mostly just clicking targets because of it.

Luckily EU players have a much bigger problem otherwise this would never get fixed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.