I feel like I'm being punished for being Republic...

Drin-King

Server comes up at 11:30am, within minutes 15+ Empire in central farming armaments for weeklies/dailies. We can't even get half of that, with a group 6 of being told "no point, they just zerg" whenever we try and get more. Past few days have been a case of staying online till 2am to get 30 armaments. So sad.

No problem, warzone time. 3 wins? Easy... Oh wait. 11 Empire on 1 side? Woo hoo. Leave that one then. 5 Sorcerors in a civil war game? Slaughtered. The 11.6k hp sage and 12.4k hp vanguard didn't help much either. Next one. Why are they all battlemasters? I mean all of them. Fighting at a door in voidstar, tabbing round, every single title is "Battlemaster"... "Battlemaster".... "Battlemaster". Lost that too btw. That 11.6k hp sage is still queuing.

Voidstar again, oh it's those sorcerors again. They won attacking round in 4 mins flat. Bomb door one, speed through to bridges and door two without killing anyone, speed through to walls and door 3. All the while we're stuck trying to catch up while perma slowed by that unkillable battlemaster juggernaut and his two pocket healers. They had the datacore before half of us made it to the third room. Woo hoo.

Perhaps PvE. Except our sunday night HM EV raid ran into so many Soa bugs we gave up after 15+ wipes. Pyramids not breaking his shield? Yep. Missing platforms? Yep. Mind trap main tank? Yep. Cyclone making people untargetable? Got that too. Random aggro in P3? Check. Perhaps I could run some HM fp, except everyone has ran them so many times we could do them with 3 fingers, one eye and a few toes sellotaped on various keyboard keys. No-one is interested in running more.

I know. I'll log on my Sorceror. Has no guild, and sh*t gear, but nvm, I can do this! Queue up. Civil war, we had so many healers it was a lolfest. Held 3 cap early on, they can't cap ****, just heal everything and dot any wannabe-cappers. Hammered them. Re-queue, solo again. Huttball. I didn't even do anything here, stood on the sides spamming Force Lightning and some heals. 6 free medals, thanks guys. 6-1 win, the other 7 on my team scored every single one, I didn't even help. Re-queue, queue pops... And... *Leave Queue*... *Log off*

Lost interest already for the day. My server is so heavily Empire dominated that more and more republics are just quitting, and nothing is even said about it. "We're watching faction imbalance" is great BW, but I can watch Dora The Explorer and do more useful stuff than you have up to this point. I'm a hardcore SW fan, read countless books and played countless games, but if something isn't fun anymore, I'm not gonna bother.

Server comes up at 11:30am, within minutes 15+ Empire in central farming armaments for weeklies/dailies. We can't even get half of that, with a group 6 of being told "no point, they just zerg" whenever we try and get more. Past few days have been a case of staying online till 2am to get 30 armaments. So sad.

No problem, warzone time. 3 wins? Easy... Oh wait. 11 Empire on 1 side? Woo hoo. Leave that one then. 5 Sorcerors in a civil war game? Slaughtered. The 11.6k hp sage and 12.4k hp vanguard didn't help much either. Next one. Why are they all battlemasters? I mean all of them. Fighting at a door in voidstar, tabbing round, every single title is "Battlemaster"... "Battlemaster".... "Battlemaster". Lost that too btw. That 11.6k hp sage is still queuing.

Voidstar again, oh it's those sorcerors again. They won attacking round in 4 mins flat. Bomb door one, speed through to bridges and door two without killing anyone, speed through to walls and door 3. All the while we're stuck trying to catch up while perma slowed by that unkillable battlemaster juggernaut and his two pocket healers. They had the datacore before half of us made it to the third room. Woo hoo.

Perhaps PvE. Except our sunday night HM EV raid ran into so many Soa bugs we gave up after 15+ wipes. Pyramids not breaking his shield? Yep. Missing platforms? Yep. Mind trap main tank? Yep. Cyclone making people untargetable? Got that too. Random aggro in P3? Check. Perhaps I could run some HM fp, except everyone has ran them so many times we could do them with 3 fingers, one eye and a few toes sellotaped on various keyboard keys. No-one is interested in running more.

I know. I'll log on my Sorceror. Has no guild, and sh*t gear, but nvm, I can do this! Queue up. Civil war, we had so many healers it was a lolfest. Held 3 cap early on, they can't cap ****, just heal everything and dot any wannabe-cappers. Hammered them. Re-queue, solo again. Huttball. I didn't even do anything here, stood on the sides spamming Force Lightning and some heals. 6 free medals, thanks guys. 6-1 win, the other 7 on my team scored every single one, I didn't even help. Re-queue, queue pops... And... *Leave Queue*... *Log off*

Lost interest already for the day. My server is so heavily Empire dominated that more and more republics are just quitting, and nothing is even said about it. "We're watching faction imbalance" is great BW, but I can watch Dora The Explorer and do more useful stuff than you have up to this point. I'm a hardcore SW fan, read countless books and played countless games, but if something isn't fun anymore, I'm not gonna bother.

apart from the fact they are adding pvp ladders, cross server pvp, choice to pick your own WZ. all of this will go towards helping the LOL lighting spam and the 1mill BM's that exploited ilum on the empire side farming 1 guy for 3 days

apart from the fact they are adding pvp ladders, cross server pvp, choice to pick your own WZ. all of this will go towards helping the LOL lighting spam and the 1mill BM's that exploited ilum on the empire side farming 1 guy for 3 days

GL with rated Wz against 8 geared BM's.