Ehh i got nerfed by 10%

Carbonated

Not being able to kill a healer is never a bad thing.

The entire point of putting pressure on a healer is that they can't free-cast heals and are forced to split HoTs and not get as many casted heals off.

On topic, this nerf is, obviously, across the board and in no way only affects Marauders. I have yet to see an encounter where almost hitting the enrage timer was a problem if everyone knew what they were doing. I'm sure the nerf - while obviously affecting all class's overall DPS - it won't affect progression at all.

I could be completely wrong, but as I said I've never had an enrage timer problem.

the thing about healers, is while i believe they should be durable. they should not be possible to kill.

This bm trooper can make his casts immune to interrupt, so he can heal his party while healing himself, you need 3 people on him to take down, other healers i can smash, they need a bit of tweaking imho.

as for the other part, we actually have some pulls that have gone to enrage timers, and sure swapping a tactic or 3 helped. But it was probably still close. Will be interesting to see but.

They do. Drops in hardmode raids yo.

We need to be able to buy the enhancements we want for our gear.

What we need is crit/power enhancements, which do not exist in the game.

The only way to get significant amounts of power currently is either through power/accuracy enhancements(accuracy is worthless at high levels) or power/surge enhancements (surge caps harder now, but is still more useful than stacking accuracy).

Hence you will still want to stack surge as per my post.

The only way to get significant amounts of power currently is either through power/accuracy enhancements(accuracy is worthless at high levels) or power/surge enhancements (surge caps harder now, but is still more useful than stacking accuracy).

Hence you will still want to stack surge as per my post.

Are there any power / defense enhancements?

Just looking for something to put in after I have 75% surge.

But in my math, looks like power/surge is better than crit/surge after a point (around 28% crit)