kudos to anni users

excaliburhc

as title states -

been carnage since i hit 50 and specced properly . love it , love the speed but realised i miss out on the 1 v 1 supremcy of anni (in my opinion - dots and heals make a difference ) so respecced to anni yesterday -

fluck me - how do ye play it , constant watching deadly saber then watching the tick on rupture so as to not reapply before last tick - then watching for beserk to roll around.

compared to carnage seems such a more complicated spec - true it doesnt suit my play style - spam massacre - gore - scream - ravage but still.

long story short i dont have the Patience to sit it out and get used to it but wanted to say to those that have - kudos . i will stick with carnage and just be grateful for the healing ticks i receive from the other marauders.

Been playing anni for close to two months now... And i still dont feel i master annihi properly. Its a awesome spec but it takes TIME to get used to, so good luck respeccing at 50(You should thou)! :p

Tbh, carnage is more my style of gameplay... but Ravage ruins the whole spec. Cast time for a melee wtfbbq? o.O

Edited by Fierze

I do not agree at all, It is your inexperience with ANNI and your experience with CARNAGE that makes you feel like that.

I have been playing both specced, switching from one to another.

I find Carnage more challenging to play than Anni.

Edited by atreyuz