PVE Servers Full already?

Kaverian

Its day 3 and all the PVE North American servers are either Very Heavy or Full? The game isn't even available to the masses yet and you are still planning on sending out more waves of early entry emails. Sorry but I think this is a joke. If this doesn't change soon you are going to loose a lot of people because we are paying to play, not sit around in a Que waiting for a server to open up. And yes I know we technically aren't paying yet but we will be soon enough.

I agree. It's kind of ridiculous that this is already happening. The population cap for each server is either REALLY low, or they're letting a few too many people in... I'm leaning towards a low population cap.

And of course, I would pick one of the 5-10 servers that are already full. 300 queue and counting...

Edited by vulkon

Someone didnt read the devs announcement. They said they are adding new servers through EGA and launch. Basically they want the servers to be full to capacity before they release new ones.

Guess what, it's working.

Better be some new servers up today then, otherwise people are going to get pissed off and cancel their pre-orders while they still can. It's not looking good right now.

Someone didnt read the devs announcement. They said they are adding new servers through EGA and launch. Basically they want the servers to be full to capacity before they release new ones.

And most people will not go to these new servers because they already have friends/guilds on the full servers.

Yeah, it will be in theory, smarter. I am sure the servers that are "Full" or "Very High" will perhaps change to "High" / "Very High" if they up the server capacities post launch by just a little bit as a buffer to alleviate queues. We will see. I am just glad they are ensuring good server populations. :cool:

Actually, this seems to be a smart way to go about it. As new servers are added, people fed up with waiting on theirs will roll new chars on the new servers, naturally freeing up some space on their old, and balancing out the server loads without the need for 'forced' migrations. Those with roots, eg. guilds, friends, etc... will stay on their original servers, and those without will voluntarily move. Better server balance with less mad customers.