To all LVL 50 concealement Ops...

Commmunist

What armor do you guys PVP in? I've seen recently some operatives with full Columi gear that do really well in Warzones with 18k HP and a lot of cunning. Centurion gear seems to only stack craploads of accuracy. Its reduced my crit and surge by 7-8% which I'm really not happy with.

Any gearing advice? Should I work for some PvE gear or does the champion set makes things better?

What armor do you guys PVP in? I've seen recently some operatives with full Columi gear that do really well in Warzones with 18k HP and a lot of cunning. Centurion gear seems to only stack craploads of accuracy. Its reduced my crit and surge by 7-8% which I'm really not happy with.

Any gearing advice? Should I work for some PvE gear or does the champion set makes things better?

The short answer is both. You should get the Centurion gear (with as much Champion as you can) and mod out the accuracy with Tionese/Columi mods. Its worth it to keep two pieces of Columi for the 2 peice set bonus. Other than that you want all pvp gear. If your primary goal is pvp, the expertise is just too good to pass up.

I use the pvp set that gives extra range on our interrupt and the extra tick on orbital strike. I swapped out the accuracy enhancement for end/crit/surge ones.

Ive done a bunch of test on PVP vs PVE gear. This is what I have:

PVP I wear 2 piece columi and everything else is CHAMPION except my Gun and 1 RELIC

PVE is 5 piece Columi and Rataka Belt/Bracers/Ear/Implants

In PVP gear i have about 10% in expertise and 15270 HP...(I lose about 150 damage off tooltips compared to PVE gear), 37% tech crit and 75% (was 87%) surge

In PVE gear i have 17120 HP, 39% tech crit, now after surge nerf 77% surge (used to be 89%)

I conducted test with my friend who is a Sorc. in full champion gear (just over 600 expertise)without his shield up. Keep in mind these test were a few days ago prior to surge nerf.

In PVE Gear:

Hidden Strike with out Rataka Power Adrenal and Crit/Surge Relic crit for 3600ish

Hidden Strike with Rataka Power Adrenal and Crit/Surge Relic crit for 4100ish

In PVP gear:

Hidden Strike with out Rataka Power Adrenal and Crit/Surge Relic crit for 3300ish

Hidden Strike with Rataka Power Adrenal and Crit/Surge Relic crit for 3800ish

So on average in pvp gear I lose about 300 damage, almost 2k hp. Now i know that with 10% damage reduction from PVP gear it might possibly balance out the 2k hp difference, but personnally id rather have the extra HP and more damage

All in all its really about preference and how much your willing to sacrifice. Once I hit BM then I may change my gear but we'll see.