Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Holiday Events And You! (b^.^)b

Vegetalink

Not an exuse they have more than one team....

And they should all be working on fixing the bugs and adding features that actually retain subs. Replicating <insert favorite holiday here> in game is very low on my priority list.

you have teams the bugs are being fixed at a high rate already throwing more people on it probably wouldnt benefit it seeing how bioware ALREADY has a massive amount of employees working on swtor having a holiday team would just add to the amount of content thee is to do at holidays and it wouldnt not interfere with others progress.....if rift wow aion ffxiv pretty much EVERY mmo even the korean free to plays can do it....nuff said bioware needs to step up and get holiday events...

Say NO to holiday events. Not like this game is set in Earths history.
Personally I hate holiday events in MMOs, but Gameplay > Lore. If people want holiday events, go for it.

If the lore is allowed to keep its stranglehold on gameplay mechanics then players are going to be denied a lot of great quality-of-life changes and other possible innovations which would be more beneficial to the game's longterm growth and success than strict adherence to canon.

Hopefully that won't happen.

Collecting holiday items and event gear over time shows how long youve been there doesnt hurt anyone and it only excites alot of gamers to log on and see the events ^^ it would help subscribers on average numbers instead of killing subs it wouldnt hurt anything WE WANT HOLIDAY EVENTS! I WANNA GIVE A G.I.R.L. A CANDY HEART!

Get Holiday Events Bioware... :p

Please, oh, please do NOT get holiday events Bioware. Please.

Leave the cheezy knock off of real world, northern European/American holidays for more comedic MMOs and let us have this one stay a little more serious.

Please no holidays.

Paige

Edited by Scorpienne

dont care what theyve said their only limiting theirselves....

Yeah and I really rather this not turn into another SWG, or WoW, or any of the other MMO's that breaks the 4th Wall and include Real World Holidays and stuff.

IF they were to have Holidays in Star Wars, then I would want them to be ACTUAL Star Wars Holidays

Yeah and I really rather this not turn into another SWG, or WoW, or any of the other MMO's that breaks the 4th Wall and include Real World Holidays and stuff.

IF they were to have Holidays in Star Wars, then I would want them to be ACTUAL Star Wars Holidays

No holiday events but there will be events, think maybe along the lines of the scourge invasion etc.

No holiday events but there will be events, think maybe along the lines of the scourge invasion etc.

Hey, as long as they are Star Warsian Events and not obviously from other Games or from the Real World, i'm ok with it.

Though I do love the Astromech Droids that whistles "Go Go Power Rangers"

Edited by Altyrell

And they should all be working on fixing the bugs and adding features that actually retain subs. Replicating <insert favorite holiday here> in game is very low on my priority list.

ROFL. Oh god, here we go. Yet another person who has no idea how game design works. XD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.