Anyone else underwhelmed by kolto shell?

archzai

Yeah its not to bad, though quite frustrating when a tank runs in and 1 tick of the shell sends aggro my way rofl, only on ranged mobs i guess but yea, there are a few little tweaks we could see in some of our abilities but unfortunetly they wont go ahead, otherwise we are a pretty solid tank healing class, just need to manage and get all our procs/use abilities stacked up,

Shame about kolto missle only hitting 3 people to lol, 4 would at least make it ok for Flash point groups rofl

Either way i still love the class, having alot of fun with it

It has the potential, when critting a fair amount, to equal the base healing on one Static Barrier. It does suffer from overhealing, and it is supposed to take longer to dispense its healing than Sorc shield's refresh rate. It is currently still broken and able to dispense its stacks faster than intended (~15s instead of 30s). Either that or they forgot to update the tooltip.

It isn't incredibly underwhelming for being a free cast, but it is for costing a talent point, being weaker than its counterparts, and only being single target. The ability could certainly use some fiddling.

But look how much better the sorcerer end talent is, no limit on AoE. Operative has has a limt of 4 targets and our AoE only heals 3. Seriously?

I wish we could have a barrier instead for a talent up that high.

I also don't get why sorcerers get shield and TWO instant heals on lower cooldown than our one instant.

if you get full healing from every tick it heals for more than emergency med pack. so healing per talent point it's not a bad ability

however it's not as readily available, and scoundrel/op dont get a +healing or +armor buff on any of their heals either.

Its a great ability, because it is free, reactive (no overheal), and the amount healed is not bad. It seems "broken" rigth now, as if the target is attacked by several sources at the exact same time, several ticks may be triggered at once. Put it on a tank in a ilum zerg, and it will last 10 sec. Note that it is the same problem as with our ability making the next attack ammo free, it is possible to make 2 attacks free if the first one is a cast and the second an instant.

To be honest this "bug" is one of the reason the ability is viable (several attack sources means we may really need lots of heal).

To me this ability, and overall our single target healing is ok. The problem is our AOE heal especially in PVE raid

Shame about kolto missle only hitting 3 people to lol, 4 would at least make it ok for Flash point groups rofl

scuse me but how is 3 not ok in flashpoint groups? You're not supposed to be in range of the missle are you , being a healer?

sorry, just devil's advocate :)

scuse me but how is 3 not ok in flashpoint groups? You're not supposed to be in range of the missle are you , being a healer?

sorry, just devil's advocate :)

Because it sucks for ops groups. Especially when Sorcs get an AoE heal that has no target limit!