2% difference? doubt it

Dribblez

Ive posted about this before and i know heaps of others have as well ive played a healing ia sicnce the start and am getting fed up with bh/sorc healers out doing me in **** gear. Theres no way there is a 2% difference at the moment between healing classes. dunno bout pve cause we dont have counters but pvp its bs a sorc/bh can top me by over 100k without trying can bioware hurry up and let ias know whats going on with our class >_<

Bet once pve counters come in there will be a massive difference there as well,

would just like to know whats happening no customer feedback sucks. :mad:

i have a consular, a trooper and a scoundral healer, yes i know i like healing. concs are great at aoe heals, troopers are great combat medics and smugglers are just good and there is little difference in there healing level when you use the right rotations and stack buffs and meds right. Edited by Shingara

I have an operative and a sage, and while they're only in their 20's I've found my operative much trickier to heal with. For me it just wasn't intuitive like it was on my sage. For other people the situation might be reversed. I don't mean this in an offensive way, but you may just not be playing your operative well as a healer. I switched my operative to the concealment tree because I never could get the feel for healing with him.

I have an operative and a sage, and while they're only in their 20's I've found my operative much trickier to heal with. For me it just wasn't intuitive like it was on my sage. For other people the situation might be reversed. I don't mean this in an offensive way, but you may just not be playing your operative well as a healer. I switched my operative to the concealment tree because I never could get the feel for healing with him.

I think what your noticing is that across the healers some start off slow out of the gate and then get better and other come out of the gate running slow down a bit and then by the time all are 50 they are all good and have the utilities required. actualy id prop say by lvl 40 they are all equaled out.

I think what your noticing is that across the healers some start off slow out of the gate and then get better and other come out of the gate running slow down a bit and then by the time all are 50 they are all good and have the utilities required. actualy id prop say by lvl 40 they are all equaled out.

mate 2 parts rakata rest columi

I don't doubt that they're equally effective when played well. I could just never get the hang of the actual healing play on my operative. I'm wonder if perhaps the OP is having the same problem and doesn't realize it.

i have a consular, a trooper and a scoundral healer, yes i know i like healing. concs are great at aoe heals, troopers are great combat medics and smugglers are just good and there is little difference in there healing level when you use the right rotations and stack buffs and meds right.

lol no real difference plz rank 53 volor and almost cleard all hm ops so i know my rotations in pvp as i said and ive tested this with a guildy sorc in worse gear then me and he still tops me by 100k

Here is a question for you OP:

Are other people / have you seen other people getting higher numbers than you that are also not SORC/SAGE?

Do you generally see a pattern of them beating everyone? or do you see to few healers to have any basis of comparison?

and How much experience could you have in which healer gear playing an affect is relevant? If you are talking about 1-49 pvp, thats a whole different ball game because of level scaling. If you are referring to 50, then how much can you really compare? How many 50's do you have? I don't mean this disrespectfully, I am simply curious.

I am not disagree'n with you in any way, but I would be curious to see if it's true in all conditions, not just the ones you've mentioned.

Here is a question for you OP:

Are other people / have you seen other people getting higher numbers than you that are also not SORC/SAGE?

Do you generally see a pattern of them beating everyone? or do you see to few healers to have any basis of comparison?

and How much experience could you have in which healer gear playing an affect is relevant? If you are talking about 1-49 pvp, thats a whole different ball game because of level scaling. If you are referring to 50, then how much can you really compare? How many 50's do you have? I don't mean this disrespectfully, I am simply curious.

I am not disagree'n with you in any way, but I would be curious to see if it's true in all conditions, not just the ones you've mentioned.

to tell ya the truth ive only had one op healer on my server out do me in heals but i am only rank 53

lol no real difference plz rank 53 volor and almost cleard all hm ops so i know my rotations in pvp as i said and ive tested this with a guildy sorc in worse gear then me and he still tops me by 100k

If you have all that then obviously you can heal so whats the problem exactly, is your ego not being infalted enough ?

and if your 'mate' is doing that then i would say your mate is a better healer then you.

Edited by Shingara

If you have all that then obviously you can heal so whats the problem exactly, is your ego not being infalted enough ?

-.- as i said a bh or sorc in **** gear outdoin me on heals by over 100k when theres spose to be a 2% difference did u read the post??

-.- as i said a bh or sorc in **** gear outdoin me on heals by over 100k when theres spose to be a 2% difference did u read the post??

I read it, and from my experience i have not noticed a 100k difference between my chars. but what your complaining about isnt that you cant heal but you cant seem to heal as good as your mates.

I read it, and from my experience i have not noticed a 100k difference between my chars. but what your complaining about isnt that you cant heal but you cant seem to heal as good as your mates.

rofl please ask anyone thats done a run with zkillz on rakata mind prison if im **** ;D

rofl please ask anyone thats done a run with zkillz on rakata mind prison if im **** ;D

well beyond the fact that the ONLY place damage and healing are recorded is within battlegrounds then i think its just a case of sour grapes and that others are better pvp healers then you. And the only way you can justify it is to blame it on the game.

Edited by Shingara

more then happy to chuck my name to it i know i can heal but its the fact that one of the main selling points on the game was that there was a 2% difference between all classes im not seeing that it covers dps/tanks and cross classes atm

Others are posting they are not seeing the big difference in healers that you are seeing.

From what others are indicating there is no big gap between the different healer types.

So its either:

1. You misread the stats

2. Others are doing a better job healing then you

Since you don't seem to want to hear that maybe, just maybe there are others who are better at healing then you, then there is really no point in trying to discuss this with you anymore.

@ OP:

There is only one way to solve this.

You must level a sorc quickly to 50, this will give us the proper baseline. If you outheal yourself you know it's true.

Until then, we can only assume those that out heal you are geared/specced/better healers.