love my maru

propht

Same came from sorc, as far as the previous post overlevel your quest as much as possible and wait till you get closer to lvl 40. <20 keybinds your doing it wrong. I play carnage which has the least speced keybinds and with pvp items I am renaming corpal tunnel syndrome to sith marauder syndrome

The shorter a fight lasts, the greater chance a Maru comes on top. However, in a battle of attrition, a Maru loses every time. I'm at lvl 27 and I'm still just learning what chains put out enough DPS to fck up mobs quickly.

Nah, get your crit and surge up, spec annihilation and you will outlast any mob 3 levels above you (with Quinn).

You're at the perfect level to switch to Annihilation, late 20's is where the Marauder starts to shine.

Learn the spec, and you can easily take on a Champion 3 levels above you with Quinn.

Of course you and your companion have to be properly geared.

Crafted blues and purples will suffice, you don't need to be twinked out with maxed out Orange gear.

Just make sure your gear has the proper stats and you'll be a god.

Same came from sorc, as far as the previous post overlevel your quest as much as possible and wait till you get closer to lvl 40.

<20 keybinds your doing it wrong.

What drugs are you on? LOL!

"outlevel your quests as much as possible???" are you for real?

I soloed to 50, and every quest I did was 2-3 levels above me... and I did them without breaking a sweat.

Oh and I did it with zero keybinds because I'm a clicker.

Edited by Thundergulch

I did not see the same results, I mostly pvp and just quest to get over valor/char lvl cap, I use all my cds and med packs and stims and adrenals, however I speced rage untill today I switched to carnage so im going out to level and see how it goes.

I did not see the same results, I mostly pvp and just quest to get over valor/char lvl cap, I use all my cds and med packs and stims and adrenals, however I speced rage untill today I switched to carnage so im going out to level and see how it goes.

annil is by far the most survivability pve-wise and prolly pvp too..

I am lvl 46, all my quests are yellow n above, i never have to stop to heal between mobs, and yes, use quinn, heal bots make this game ezmode. i duno how well carnage is pve tho, might try it later.

also just got deadly throw, is it me or does this skill just own...

The shorter a fight lasts, the greater chance a Maru comes on top. However, in a battle of attrition, a Maru loses every time. I'm at lvl 27 and I'm still just learning what chains put out enough DPS to fck up mobs quickly.

lol what?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.