Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

27/2/12 - 16 medals.

SynapseX

could you give us a somewhat priority list of the your 'rotation' pls?

spec looks great, gotta try it out btw!

Spam shock and thrash until 3 stacks of harnessed darkness then force lightning.

Edited by SynapseX

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I've finally got some expertise, deception has been fun with the big numbers but man I die real fast.

I think I am going to try this out, the survivability of darkness mixed finally with some pvp gear sounds tantalizing.

Do you use discharge at all? It seems like discharge takes a low priority since the dmg is weak, and thrash is so good... especially once I get 4pc PVE

Discharge in dark charge has low damage...i suggest using it after Mass mind control or when a bulk of people are attackin your mates, so enemies will have -30% dmg and -5% accuracy, which should turn the odds.

Awesome.

It is a shame they dont give any medals for doing objections. If everyone only worries about medals all that will happen is you will lose every WZ.

Ya know it is possible to complete objectives, win the match and still earn a lot of medals (unless you are a healer, and thats been covered already in this thread.)

They arent mutually exclusive.

Edited by SynapseX

Awesome.

It is a shame they dont give any medals for doing objections. If everyone only worries about medals all that will happen is you will lose every WZ.

I'm still hoping that Bioware has its head up its a** for warmth. So when the spring comes, they'll pull it out and maybe change/remove medals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.