Force Resistant

Nasirin

Just that, possible or not? Seeing how I can get that little "resist" thing above my head from Force attacks, I was wondering if Lore-icly (made up a word, yeah) it's possible. "Cause otherwise how would I resist stuff, other then it's just a game thing.

I know there are Lightsaber resistant armor...Mandalorian Armor called Beskar is...(Also called Beskar'gam (lit. Iron Skin) ) so it would make sense if there is such a thing.

Just that, possible or not? Seeing how I can get that little "resist" thing above my head from Force attacks, I was wondering if Lore-icly (made up a word, yeah) it's possible. "Cause otherwise how would I resist stuff, other then it's just a game thing.

I know there are Lightsaber resistant armor...Mandalorian Armor called Beskar is...(Also called Beskar'gam (lit. Iron Skin) ) so it would make sense if there is such a thing.

Indeed there are certain materials that are force resistant. If were to make some armour out of a Terentatek hide that would be force resistant as Terentatek's bodies are force resistant from the Darkside process/ritual that made them from Rancors.

Khem Val is also for resistant, so you could skin him and use his hide too or make some bone plate armour out his bones.

Also Sith Alchemy has ways of using the Darkside to make thing force resistant too (afterall it made the Terentateks).

Edited by AngelousWang

Force powers are not "I win" buttons.

Remember what Obi-Wan says about the Jedi Mind Trick? "The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded." So a person sufficiently strong-minded cannot be affected by a Jedi Mind Trick. I think that may have been the original intent behind Jabba's "Your mind powers will not work on me, boy," and was instead taken to mean that all Hutts were resistant to Jedi mind tricks.

Likewise, look at the hero trooper in the Hope trailer. He stands up to Force Lightning a hell of a lot better than Luke did.

Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, a highly-skilled but otherwise ordinary individual (read, heroic player character) can simply shrug off the worst effects of Force powers used against him. Yes, you are just that ******.