Most OP class

republicommandox

While we are an incredibly awesome class to play - if played correctly - I once again see descriptions of the sacred 31/31/31 build. Someday I will unlock it. Someday...

Oh and the heals part is BS. We get a single little HOT and another one if specced full Tactics.

Otherwise yeah, we can 1v1 pretty much every class and pretty much every class can 1v1 us. Depends a lot on who started first and who is actually controlling the avatar :) My 31/8/2 tank can do wonders when backed up with a good player, healer or not, but still is far from immortal or single-target DPS. A nice Tactics or Assault build on the other hand can burn through enemies but doesn't have Guard, Storm or the survivability. Etc. etc.

Yah I find In 1v1 duels as a vanguard im ivnicible, in pvp I usually do pretty well (especuially using guard) but in 1v1 duels i find myslef beating ppl like 5 lvl's higher as a vanguard

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever spec Sith Inquisitor I saw wreck a WZ and get ELEVEN medals. Wish I had taken a screenshot. And almost hit 500k dmg. That was a painful Voidstar.

Consulars are pretty strong as well.

And a 2.5k hit is garbage when you have lightning ticking for 1600ish non crit...

Guild trooper I was running with last night got whispered that he crit someone for 5.5k. So there's that...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.