Simple Clear and Easy Resolve guide

icecoldone

Ok I know we have a resolve guide already but i thought i'd make another one that's very short and sweet.

Here's everything you need to know about resolve.

Your resolve bar is the white bar above your portrait.

on enemy players it appears below their name once they've been cced.

Things to note

1. When the enemy has no bar underneath his name or his bar is gray (how ever full of gray it is) he can be CCed. The same applies to you and for this information look at your portrait.

2. Once the enemies bar underneath his name is white. He can no longer be CCed. He can still be slowed to 100% but he can not be CCed,Knocked back or messed. you will often notice the bar to be full of white and start slowly decreasing. REMEMBER IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE ONLY HAS A BIT OF WHITE BAR LEFT AND IT'S ALMOST GONE. AS LONG AS HIS BAR IS WHITE HE CAN'T BE CCed.

3. Same applies to you.

4. The CC that caused your bar to get to full will remain on you until it a.) wears off b.) you dispell it.

End of guide.

A better indicator fo when your resolve bar 'is ready' is whenever it's decreasing, it's active. many people think that when it's full it's active, but thats not the case. my guildies always rage about it, but it always works for me.. how it's intended to work anyways. It's only frusting as a melee when the enemy chain CC's you perfectly... 3 second stun followed by 4 second stun followed by 2+ min 2 scond snares... a long effin time to be CC'd.

A better indicator fo when your resolve bar 'is ready' is whenever it's decreasing, it's active. many people think that when it's full it's active, but thats not the case. my guildies always rage about it, but it always works for me.. how it's intended to work anyways. It's only frusting as a melee when the enemy chain CC's you perfectly... 3 second stun followed by 4 second stun followed by 2+ min 2 scond snares... a long effin time to be CC'd.

I play the resolve bar game every day. What i've said in my OP is true. If you want to make life more complex for yourself be my guest

Edit: you are incorrect about it when it's decreasing. cos it stays full for a while after it gets full. It is also active then

Edited by icecoldone

Ok I know we have a resolve guide already but i thought i'd make another one that's very short and sweet.

Here's everything you need to know about resolve.

Your resolve bar is the white bar above your portrait.

on enemy players it appears below their name once they've been cced.

Things to note

1. When the enemy has no bar underneath his name or his bar is gray (how ever full of gray it is) he can be CCed. The same applies to you and for this information look at your portrait.

2. Once the enemies bar underneath his name is white. He can no longer be CCed. He can still be slowed to 100% but he can not be CCed,Knocked back or messed. you will often notice the bar to be full of white and start slowly decreasing. REMEMBER IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE ONLY HAS A BIT OF WHITE BAR LEFT AND IT'S ALMOST GONE. AS LONG AS HIS BAR IS WHITE HE CAN'T BE CCed.

3. Same applies to you.

4. The CC that caused your bar to get to full will remain on you until it a.) wears off b.) you dispell it.

End of guide.

#2 needs re-written.

Once the enemies bar is full AND has started to drain they can no longer be CC'd.

You CAN be CC'd during that laggy moment when you have a full bar and it hasn't started to drain yet. And with the amount of CC that each class has it happens a LOT.

You can effectively be chain CC'd forever if it's done correctly.

I play the resolve bar game every day. What i've said in my OP is true. If you want to make life more complex for yourself be my guest

Edit: you are incorrect about it when it's decreasing. cos it stays full for a while after it gets full. It is also active then

it isn't necessarily active when it's full, though. that's why my statement is correct and yours is not. if it's decreasing, it is definitely active. if it's full, it *might* be active.