False Empire Stealth....

Anrew

After reading the Thrawn Trilogy and enjoying it as I did I am disappointed in this FP's story. A stealthed space station with stealth ships fighting... Yes I understand that the ships are probably piloted by force users, but this still brings me to

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cloaking_device

Cloaked ship tech was apparently unheard of until Palp's empire. Although they do mention a couple up to 32 years BBY.

After reading the Thrawn Trilogy and enjoying it as I did I am disappointed in this FP's story. A stealthed space station with stealth ships fighting... Yes I understand that the ships are probably piloted by force users, but this still brings me to

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cloaking_device

Cloaked ship tech was apparently unheard of until Palp's empire. Although they do mention a couple up to 32 years BBY.

A lot of things can be forgotten in millenniums.

"Cloaking devices were once fairly common, based on stygium crystals mined on the planet Aeten II in the Dreighton Nebula. However, as the crystal supply dwindled, cloaking devices followed suit, until there were none left at all."

There's your answer. Also, remember, Malgus' stolen fleet was made using Adegan crystals. Mined from Ilum, and most commonly used in lightsaber construction. Not exactly a handy supply of materials.

"Cloaking devices were once fairly common, based on stygium crystals mined on the planet Aeten II in the Dreighton Nebula. However, as the crystal supply dwindled, cloaking devices followed suit, until there were none left at all."

There's your answer. Also, remember, Malgus' stolen fleet was made using Adegan crystals. Mined from Ilum, and most commonly used in lightsaber construction. Not exactly a handy supply of materials.

With this I gotta ask a dumb question, but what time period bby is this?