Looking for a high population Republic server.

Darth_Velox

I've been playing my Empire toons quite a bit on Vornskr, and now want to play the Republic side a bit, but my current server hasn't had more than 30 on at one time, that I have seen. Anyone know a server that has a higher Republic population? Thanks

PS- I'm looking to play on a PVE server

Edited by Darth_Velox

I currently play on Canderous Ordo and at the peak play times for a east coast server there was 100+ ppl on Coruscant and at the Fleet. Would also suggest looking at the server status page and choose one that has a heavy population at the peak hours, be it east or west coast server.

I play a Jedi Knight - Guardian on there.

Edited by Jedi_Nightblade

Shamless plug of my guild coming up, but I find a lot of people belong to guilds now. Its not so much a case of 'this server is rubbish coz there are only 30 people in fleet', its because the other 70 are off and involved in their guild. A large social guild tends to generate games really fast, so standing around in fleet is just waiting times for the next pvp match.

I recomend finding a good active guild on your server, or come take a look at us.

http://www.swtorguild.co.uk

I've been playing my Empire toons quite a bit on Vornskr, and now want to play the Republic side a bit, but my current server hasn't had more than 30 on at one time, that I have seen. Anyone know a server that has a higher Republic population? Thanks

PS- I'm looking to play on a PVE server

Jedi Covenant has a very active Republic faction =) I don't play in the Republic side of my guild that much so I can't say what the last few planets are like but the station and the earlier planets have tons of people.