Dueling in the fleet?

Dadydimsum

yes please make it so I never need to leave the instance lobby once I've levelled as mmorpg's should have nothing to do with a huge shared game world.

/sarcasm

Being in space we can't just leave without going threw 5 loading screens, I wanna just be able to walk out front of (IF/ORG) and start fighting peeps

Why are we not allowed to duel in the fleet or in operations? plz fix

I actually never noticed this.

Sounds like something implemented to prevent possible exploits.

Not sure what type of exploits they'd be stopping (Jedi Jumping to places, maybe?), but that's probably the reasoning.

I actually never noticed this.

Sounds like something implemented to prevent possible exploits.

Not sure what type of exploits they'd be stopping (Jedi Jumping to places, maybe?), but that's probably the reasoning.

You can launch people pretty far with Guardian/Juggernaut force push.

Why are we not allowed to duel in the fleet or in operations? plz fix

Have you been to Illum?

If yes, then you know the answer to this question.

If no, then go to Illum....watch the slideshow when just 40 people are on the screen at once actively using their skills.

Have you been to Illum?

If yes, then you know the answer to this question.

If no, then go to Illum....watch the slideshow when just 40 people are on the screen at once actively using their skills.

No need to go to ilum, during a voidstar warzone you can as well sit right next to a door, camera zoomed in to your char, and watch the slideshow of special effects (fire, wind and shocks ! ) Pretty funny

On my servere there is never more than 15 vs 10 people zerging in middle assault...