Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So when is 1.2 going to come out

Ewoky

Love how a question about when 1.2 coming turned into this rage fest.

The forums are sooo depressing because all the haters come here, while all the people actually enjoying this game are playing it.

"Then why did you post?"

Because I'm at work...when I'm home I play instead of gripe.

To the OP: Hope its early March for 1.2 cause I want to move forward with Alts and being at lvl 28 Legacy should open up some sweet stuff.

Look at all the posts and its the fanboiz (you know the ones that love this game but are on the forums trying to prove us wrong instead of playing the game instead) that started all the off topic talks.

Yes haters said there comments but they were related to a time. Not soon enough is an answer to the OP's question like it or not. I think if you go though most of these threads its the fanboiz that are the ones that are being the rude ones and taking threads off topic. Anyone can post that they dont like something just as anyone can post that they do like something.

Ill say it one more time. The fanboiz are the ones derailing threads and insulting players. The haters are just posting their opinions which they are allowed to do and answering all the fanboiz lies.

Now go back to playing the game since you love it so much and leave the forums to us till our subs run out.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do know that the people that have time left and cancelled were included in the 1.7 million.

Once again look at the numbers and its all there. I have not twisted anything it was bioware that was twisting number.

You don't honestly think I'm going to take your word for it? Unless you can provide a source and show where it says that those that have time left and who have cancelled are included in those 1.7 million I'm afraid you don't have much of an argument. Your numbers are based on assumptions, nothing more.

As of Feb 1, Bioware had lost 15% of their potential subscriber base. That's a pretty significant chunk for a monthly subscription game that was released for less than 45 days. to put that in more relevant terms, that would be like Blizzard losing 1.8 million subscriptions since their high water mark of 12 million. Bioware lost the equivalent percentage of players in 1 month that WoW lost in 2011.

Erm, an 85% retention rate a little over a month after launch is very good. MMOs have been known to lose a lot more during same time period.

Look at all the posts and its the fanboiz (you know the ones that love this game but are on the forums trying to prove us wrong instead of playing the game instead) that started all the off topic talks.

Yes haters said there comments but they were related to a time. Not soon enough is an answer to the OP's question like it or not. I think if you go though most of these threads its the fanboiz that are the ones that are being the rude ones and taking threads off topic. Anyone can post that they dont like something just as anyone can post that they do like something.

Ill say it one more time. The fanboiz are the ones derailing threads and insulting players. The haters are just posting their opinions which they are allowed to do and answering all the fanboiz lies.

Now go back to playing the game since you love it so much and leave the forums to us till our subs run out.

I'm sorry, but this post is just ridiculous. Is it really your opinion that people who actually like the game have no business posting on this forum? The fact that you would say that haters are only posting their opinions and heavily imply that they aren't insulting anyone is so absurd it's almost funny. Of course there are people, who someone like you would call fanboiz, that cross the line and insult others and outright lie. But to even imply that the same is not true for haters is blind at best and lying at worst.

Btw, these two parts of your post

Anyone can post that they dont like something just as anyone can post that they do like something.

are quite contrary to each other, make up your mind please.

Edited by Runeshard

You know the one thing the internet is good for is..."Everyone can be anything they want to be"

And its amazing that people jump on here and all of a sudden they are marketing experts, game developers, computer guru's, they know all the inside information about a huge gaming company and oh yeah they are also.....psychics.

I love reading these forums just to see what awesome professors and analysts have come up with on a daily basis. Keep up the morning rhetoric and giving me something to laugh about.

*mumbles" "Now where did I put my internet degree....."

Hello everyone,

This thread has gone significantly off-topic and as such is being closed. If you would like to discuss server populations we have an on-going discussion here wherein the community is already carrying on. Should you wish to continue discussing game-wide population as a whole there is another thread here that revolves around that topic.

A number of details about Game Update 1.2 did come out in the Q&A blog, we encourage you to discuss those details in this thread! There is also a speculation thread on the update located here that you may want to participate in.

Thanks for your interest in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by Averran