Tionese/centurion gear for merc

Wisz_Rethon

Hi, I was wondering, seen as both tiers lack a lot of crit and stack alot of power, would it be better to just bypass them (by putting purple mods with crit and surge in orange gear) until you get to columi/champion?

I guess it's relatively less relevant for pvp gear as you need the expertise to be viable.

To be honest, tionese gear you pretty much skip anyway since columi is relatively easy to get. And with columi gear as well, its mixing and matching the mods/enhancements in the gear that gives you your set bonus to get the right balance, you're not done when you got every item once.

With pvp gear, its different like you mentioned, since you want expertise.

use combat tech helmet, and some stripped mods with 3 actual columi pieces and crafted earpiece/implants to get a almost right balance. Still missing some surge, and especially once the patch hits I'll need 1 more surge enhancement from somewhere.

Edited by Gariuys

end of the day at rakata levels it is all power gear

so implants/ear/relics/weapons need to be specced into crit/surge to keep the balance, got two rakata pieces and my damage went up but crit went down so now some heat issues will occur so i need to figure out how to get more crit...

it is nice actually to have to work out your gear, to have to think about it and plan, that is what MMO's have over fps, planning.

dam, i just had a quick look at rakata. I need to start planning too.

Suppose i'll think about putting crit augments instead of aim/surge ones

remember aim applies to the both crit and bonus damage, math will be required :)

good luck