Android security key?

sshare

Neither does Apple, apparently, considering the app was leaks to stores before the system was ready...

Apple only makes the App available after the developer submits it. So EA/Bioware submitted it before their system was ready to let people use them.

Apple only makes the App available after the developer submits it. So EA/Bioware submitted it before their system was ready to let people use them.

I stand corrected. I was under the impression it wasn't an intended release, considering it caught Rockjaw off guard when people tweeted him about it.

Oh jeez, another iPhone idiot who thinks it's the best JUST because it's an iPhone.

Don't see why he is an idiot for stating a FACT.

You were the one who bought a Android smarthphone. If you want smarthphone functionality with SWTOR you should sell that phone and buy an iPhone. I don't want the devs wasting time coding an app for a system that will not be used nearly as much as iOS will, and they should focus on fixing the issues in the game and with their already coded app.

Games are built for Windows, no one develops for OS X, just buy Windows and BootCamp... Oh wait wrong thread...

not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

If you want an Android app, you need to support a native OS X client for SWTOR!

Don't see why he is an idiot for stating a FACT.

You were the one who bought a Android smarthphone. If you want smarthphone functionality with SWTOR you should sell that phone and buy an iPhone. I don't want the devs wasting time coding an app for a system that will not be used nearly as much as iOS will, and they should focus on fixing the issues in the game and with their already coded app.

Games are built for Windows, no one develops for OS X, just buy Windows and BootCamp... Oh wait wrong thread...

not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

If you want an Android app, you need to support a native OS X client for SWTOR!

Androids outnumber iPhone users by quite a large amount. What is so wrong with creating an app for all the smartphones? I don't know about anyone else, but I know I can't afford to shell out the insane amount of cash for an iPod that makes phone calls. I'll just stick with my Android.

I stand corrected. I was under the impression it wasn't an intended release, considering it caught Rockjaw off guard when people tweeted him about it.

It is just more evidence that the different teams and their Managers are not communicating effectively over there. The mobile app and website should have been coded differently so the strain was not put on the website instead of the app. Then they just went and sent it to Apple without even notifying Customer Service, or bothering to run a stress test on the system.

Androids outnumber iPhone users by quite a large amount. What is so wrong with creating an app for all the smartphones? I don't know about anyone else, but I know I can't afford to shell out the insane amount of cash for an iPod that makes phone calls. I'll just stick with my Android.

Damn you beat me to it lol! i was gonna come on and say basically the same thing. Android phones are 52.5 percent of the global smartphone market as of Nov 24, 2011. iOS WAS 16.6, then dropped to 15 percent. So, NO, iPhone WILL NOT be "more used" than droid. Use what you want, I'll stick with my droid.