Disconnected and then Character missing!

ElectricBloom

I was playing on my only character and i start having a little lag. No big deal. Then it freezes and logs me out and brings up the server list. It said some error code which i dont remember but my character had been deleted. This is insane. I sent an email to customer service but have not received a reply. is this common and can they recover my account? this is so frustrating :mad:

I was playing on my only character and i start having a little lag. No big deal. Then it freezes and logs me out and brings up the server list. It said some error code which i dont remember but my character had been deleted. This is insane. I sent an email to customer service but have not received a reply. is this common and can they recover my account? this is so frustrating :mad:

Somebody deleted your toon, or somebody hacked your stuff and stoled it than deleted it.

what the ****. Im on a brand new computer with $100 worth of antivirus and anti spyware bull ****. i payed $60 for this *********** game and $15 for the membership and anyone can hack me and steal my **** and delete my character?

Relax friend,

In the very bottom left hand corner there is a little button that says server selection.

Click that!

Then find the Server with a number next to it (That number references how many characters you have on that server).

Probably just switched servers during the disconnect and you need to choose teh server that has your character on it for you to see him ")