Heartbroken

Rejoice

Yes I am now heartbroken as I love this game, I adore my sage healer, My comp is not the best and of course I expected lag even though I am well above min requirements stated for the game.

Yet still I get kicked out of most alderan WZ as the speeeders do not spawn if they have two turrets hitting our ship.

Some hutballs kick me as it takes too long to load in at the begining, if I do get in before it starts though its fine.

So I have a lucky dip off a 1/3 chance of playing a decent wz even though I am well above min spec ( not mentioning illum as thats a no go for me at peak times xD)

I really wish they had been honest with the requirements needed to play the game before I fell in love with my char..

Goodbye starwars for now I hope they fix you in the future:(

Yes I am now heartbroken as I love this game, I adore my sage healer, My comp is not the best and of course I expected lag even though I am well above min requirements stated for the game.

Yet still I get kicked out of most alderan WZ as the speeeders do not spawn if they have two turrets hitting our ship.

Some hutballs kick me as it takes too long to load in at the begining, if I do get in before it starts though its fine.

So I have a lucky dip off a 1/3 chance of playing a decent wz even though I am well above min spec ( not mentioning illum as thats a no go for me at peak times xD)

I really wish they had been honest with the requirements needed to play the game before I fell in love with my char..

Goodbye starwars for now I hope they fix you in the future:(

I had the same problem with my laptop.

I fixed it by building a new computer.

Ridiculous, My computer used to be at minimum requirements and never got kicked from any warzones. I call BS.

it happens on my laptop but not on my powerful desktop.

But it wasn't as bad as he says.

I could easily play the Warzones it's just when I played Huttball if I got in a game that already started I would have maybe 15 secs to get from the zone in part to out of the area because the AFK timer would start while I was loading.

The Alderan Warzone one didn't happen too often. In fact it hadn't happend since 1.2 as I remember. ( I don't play on my laptop anymore so I don't know if it still happens.)

But even then I figure out how to get around it. Bascilly either dont' die at all (which means go play defense) or don't die in the first 2-3 mins. It would only happen if died at the very start.

Oh the other trick is when you respawn and the speeder isn't there. Run to where the speeder should be and zoom all the way in at the ground that helped me load it faster.

Edited by jarjarloves

it happens on my laptop but not on my powerful desktop.

But it wasn't as bad as he says.

I could easily play the Warzones it's just when I played Huttball if I got in a game that already started I would have maybe 15 secs to get from the zone in part to out of the area because the AFK timer would start while I was loading.

The Alderan Warzone one didn't happen too often. In fact it hadn't happend since 1.2 as I remember. ( I don't play on my laptop anymore so I don't know if it still happens.)

But even then I figure out how to get around it. Bascilly either dont' die at all (which means go play defense) or don't die in the first 2-3 mins. It would only happen if died at the very start.

Oh the other trick is when you respawn and the speeder isn't there. Run to where the speeder should be and zoom all the way in at the ground that helped me load it faster.

As I've said I had a core2duo, and a radeon 4830 graphics card. Nothing was modern about it other than the operating system. Never once was i booted from a warzone. So there has to be something else in question. I'm still using the same graphics card only now I've upgraded my processor. I did get a faster internet connection and now I'm the first one to the door every single time. By at least 30 seconds faster than anyone else at the beginning.

As I've said I had a core2duo, and a radeon 4830 graphics card. Nothing was modern about it other than the operating system. Never once was i booted from a warzone. So there has to be something else in question. I'm still using the same graphics card only now I've upgraded my processor. I did get a faster internet connection and now I'm the first one to the door every single time. By at least 30 seconds faster than anyone else at the beginning.

probably has something to do with my hard drive since its my laptop im pretty sure it only has a 5400 rpm hard drive.

It was annoying but not game breaking for me.

Edited by jarjarloves

This sounds less like a system requirement issue and a lot more like a "your computer needs to be tuned up" issue

My suggestion is to stop being so dramatic and insinuating that bioware lied to you, and fix your pc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.