The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech tank stat caps simplified

sinzzz

Your stats are fine for any HM flashpoint. Not sure how your SR and SA are so high already though. Im in full Rakata with only 2-3 mods that have accuracy over shield rating atm. My SR is like 47-48 and SA is around 46-47. Defense chance is only 14%. Although I have 23k hitpoints and over 8k armor.

I have modable gear in most of my slots. exeptions are belt & bracers. Modable gear is full of daily mods/armor/enchancements. One of the mods is a blue equivalent but slightly lower stats, but it will be replaced today so that's not a big deal.

belt an bracers are Redoubt Powered Ultramesh craftables with augment slots and i have one purple one green +SA in them.

i have a Psychoactive Response D-Module (blue lvl 47 earpiece drop) with +27 SR on it.

also a lvl 41 and 47 Critical Subelectronic Response D-Implants (purple craftable) with +21/+46 SA on them and a +25SA augment on top of it.

Veracity Hyperaccelerater Defense Generation (superior) (purple craftable) with +47 SR for my offhand finishes things off when it comes to my SC/SA bonus gear.

my current exact stats are DR (damage reduction) 49.88%, SC 48.11% and SA 49.69% with 16.7k HP.

over all i still need to replace 1 cyber implat and the earpiece and i've been considering doing some pvp for the champ relics, but other than that i'm pretty much done. yes, i could run a crapload of dailies to get the two implants and the earpiece from that and i'll probably do that just for the credits, but it's not a priority right now (other than the lvl 41 implant).

the belt and bracers would have been superior units by now except that i can't proc purple to save baby jesus right now so maybe after 1.2 comes out i'll get that (with augments).

if you want to know my exact item layout let me know, didn't feel like typing out extremely long post but some might be interested.

oh, my build is the 31/8/2 Shield Tech build.

Edit: my defense chance is pathetic low (9.51%), but as a PT i didn't concentrate on that since it's not our primary form of mitigation. If i'm incorrect on that feel free to correct me.

Edited by Profaniti

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic