How far into the future do you see yourself with SWTOR?

Droidlife

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I cannot dedicate myself to end game raiding as much as I would like(no time):

I will play as long as I do not get bored leveling other characters/classes going through the different stories.

As long as Bioware continues to fix and patch the game, while adding new content.

As long as bioware adds some additional solo end game content, other than dallies, for those of us that cant raid.

As long as Terra/GW2 do not suck me in.

I will leave if any of those circumstances are not met.

It is a great game though, with a lot of potential.

I love this game and wow is soooooooooooooooooo boring, im not much into single shooter games, and d3 is going to be a big rip off you can actually sell items for real money after funding paypal and yes just like any auction house the house gets a cut. I can forsee gold sellers/money laundering schemes. I truly believe blizzard is making a huge mistake with a real money auction house and yes I know there will be a gold auction house but...... we shall see P.S. In america at least paypal was stopped from online poker funding and starting holding funds because of a new law . I understand poker is different then auction house but autorities starting holding money -freezing accounts,paypal to certain sites. Some were closed down due to possible money laundering which will be super easy. I would not be suprised if DHS shuts down the money side of d3 quick Edited by eldisper