Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly not paying enough attention to the names of the posters to find out if its just a couple people posting multiple times, or if a lot of different people are actually posting. What I am enjoying though is the sense of comradery being shown for the bonus wave movement. Its fun..also..BONUS WAVE

I've only posted twice asking nicely for a Bonus Wave.

I'm pretty sure it won't happen. And I'm one of those people out of town after work tommorow. So its Sunday for me. No big deal :(

“You all know the mission, and what is at stake.

I have come to trust each of you with my life -- but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns.

We are trained for goming; we would be legends, but bioware wont let us in. Staying out in the game is not our way.

Think of our heroes; the Silent Step, who defeated a nation with a single shot. Or the Ever Alert, who kept armies of trollsat bay with hidden facts.

These giants do not seem to give us solace here, but they are not all that we are.

Before the Early game access, there was the fleet of fans. Before game, there were fanboys!

Our influence stopped the Empire, but before that we held the line!

Our influence stopped the republic, but before that, we held the line!

Our influence will stop the lack of bonus; in the battle today, we will hold the line!”

This thread is filling up quicker than the unofficial wave thread.

Just because they all probably wen't home doesn't mean we can't keep supporting bonus wave. Bonus wave is in our hearts. Bonus wave cannot be described by words. Bonus wave will live forever.