Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It always stated that "you MAY play up to 5 days early" not "YOU WILL PALY 5 DAYS EARLY AND I WILL TAKE THAT TO MY DEATH BED"

They are making it so the game is enjoyable and not lagging servers out.

Stephen Reid

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@

@Wbjohns1 That crew is here 24/7 in shifts. If we need more servers, we'll add them. Queues are to be expected right now.

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

That point is null and void. They can add servers at any time like stephen just tweeted. There is no reasonable explanation as to why they don't let the last of us in.

I know theres little chance of it actually happening but if you dont try you dont get so here it goes....

BONUS WAVE

\o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/

\o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/

<BONUS WAVE>

"Leave no man behind"

I purposefully left out financial situations because that is not fair at all to bring up. There was a reason I left it out of my post. To do so would be hurtful.

I picked two very good reasons for holding off on pre-orders. I left out financial hardship. Sue me? ;)

But as i said you cast a very wide net your omission of that particular category made it seem like you were lumping them together. Had you said something to the effect of 'Financial issues is another issue' you wouldn't have people posting about it.

Come on ffs! letting everyone in except last week?

i mean thats just rude.

Its not like the rest of us will flood the servers.

not cool.

still very nice that you let a huge amount of people today.that is comendable but only last week remaining is crap and you know it.