Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet there isn't more than 200-300 people that pre-ordered between the 7th and today. COME ON BIOWARE, LET US IN!

I bet its a whole lot more than that lol...come on think of the age we live in.

Its easily 20k+ probably a whole lot more...i went the tenth to gamestop and in that 5 minute window there was a guy preordering right behind me.

Edited by Greaze

So what i Po'd late and u did months before the game come's out i normaly wait til the game is released to buy it but was in last 2 beta's and had fun so figure wth let me get it not that im poor and cant afford it i lol at people that say u coundnt get the money most of u nozzles probley got the money from your parents

So what exactly is your point then?

In my original post I said people either:

Procrastinated

or

Rode the fence on whether or not to buy it

I never brought peoples financial situation into the argument. You guys did. What I find funny, is that for some reason you think your finaincial situation should entitle you to being put to the front of the wave line? ha!

If you have Early Access, what are you doing on the forums. If you don't have Early Access, what are you doing.

We just want a little tiny bonus wave for the last few people. Please?

Edited by Aesthym

Wonder if this means they're considering it?

I had already come to terms with the fact that I wasn't getting in until tomorrow, but then I saw their post telling everyone to post in the bonus wave thread and it has gotten my hopes up again.

I have been completely patient through these 3 days and knew I wasn't gonna get in until today or tomorrow, but I'm starting to get slightly annoyed.

Don't toy with our hopes like this by leading us to believe there might be a bonus wave. Either stick by the post saying invites are done for today, or tell us if there will be a bonus wave. This is obnoxious.