Please remove the Unlock & Min Clickys from the Quickslot Bar

Kheld

Its very annoying to accidentally keep clicking these.

Bioware Dev 1 "Where shall we put the minimize & unlock icons for the quickslot bar?"

Bioware Dev 2 "How about ON the quickslot bar? NO ONE will ever accidentally click there!"

Bioware Dev 1 "Good idea! Now Space Combat, X-Wing style or a a Rail Shooter?

• 4 weeks later...
Its very annoying to accidentally keep clicking these.

Bioware Dev 1 "Where shall we put the minimize & unlock icons for the quickslot bar?"

Bioware Dev 2 "How about ON the quickslot bar? NO ONE will ever accidentally click there!"

Bioware Dev 1 "Good idea! Now Space Combat, X-Wing style or a a Rail Shooter?

Most of the new gamers or best gamers are Clickers. Its very frustrating when in a big fight You mistakenly click the QUICKSLOT Unlock BUTTON and then next thing you know all your powers are removed or missing because, it got dragged away, And while being attacked you are going through your power list trying to find and drag the lost powers to the quickslot. This is a very big issue that I have had, since i love my game play and respect other peoples gameplay of binding. I bind some keys and click the quickslot too. It wouldn't take Bioware more than an hour to put in preferences a quickbar lock option that completely locks all quickbars and renders the one on the quickslot useless untill its unchecked. CLICKERS SPEAK UP!!!

• 9 months later...
Was hoping for an option in the preferences tab under quickslot bar that would permanently lock the small box on the quickslot bar, "unlock the quickslot bar." Please do this because it is very annoying especially when at times abilites are copied and when tried to move back in same spot, it is another ability that is copied there.