What The Hell is the benefit of being a Synthweaver @level 50?

Onionix

Hi everyone,

Can anybody please explain the benefits of being a Synthweaver at level 50?

You look at biochem and it's obvious the consumables and buff they give themselves just makes them a killing machine in both PVE and PVP.

Synthweaving you get to make a few pieces of junk whilst levelling that are quickly replaced by doing flashpoints, and then when you hit 50 and do hardmodes you have the fortune of collecting schematics that allow you to make gear that is identical in appearance to the stuff people buy for pve drop tokens, such as the bananatree toiletbrush headpiece for my class (jedi consular).

Surely the idea of synthweaving is to make equipment different in appearance at least, even if said equipment won't give you an advantage :(

Anyone able to cheer me up by suggesting something I missed?

Touchie (Jedi Consular, The Kumumgah)

Speaking for myself i have made 2 epic 140 items from synthweaving that have helped me greatly in tanking, the Rakata wrist and belt (i've had awful luck on drops), and am regularly making items for guild mates, be it moddables or filler items for waist/wrist spots.

Giving a rank 11 a set of moddable gear as soon as they leave the starter planets really heps speed things up for them from our experience. I can do this easily and its a popular way to help people.

Hi everyone,

Can anybody please explain the benefits of being a Synthweaver at level 50?

You look at biochem and it's obvious the consumables and buff they give themselves just makes them a killing machine in both PVE and PVP.

Synthweaving you get to make a few pieces of junk whilst levelling that are quickly replaced by doing flashpoints, and then when you hit 50 and do hardmodes you have the fortune of collecting schematics that allow you to make gear that is identical in appearance to the stuff people buy for pve drop tokens, such as the bananatree toiletbrush headpiece for my class (jedi consular).

Surely the idea of synthweaving is to make equipment different in appearance at least, even if said equipment won't give you an advantage :(

Anyone able to cheer me up by suggesting something I missed?

Touchie (Jedi Consular, The Kumumgah)

if you put some time into it you can make your self nice set of master crafted gear >.>.. Like i did i never had problem with synthweavnig >.>

well many uses tbh epic recipes that are to be found are always usefull.

recipes found by dissassembling stuff always help to get more stuff done and then simply craft blue/epic stuff to sell or for guildies or own use

but yeah you'll need to find and discover more recipes to make it usefull for the way you want it and that's personal use i guess