Interactable items in FP's

My issue is just that. Interact-able items in FP's. Last night I was going through running Hammer Station and this morning I tried running through Athiss and in both I have come across interact-able items that I could not target or use. In the case of Athiss making it so I could not complete the FP apparently. As an example the elevator controls at the beginning of Athiss (although I eventually just dropped down via the couple of ledges), obviously something that I am supposed to be able to interact with, but alas to no avail it just wasn't happening. I tried resetting the instance, I tried abandoning it and retaking it with no luck, even thought maybe if I restart my computer that might work. But nothing. I submitted an in-game ticket but so far (only been an hour tops before someone decides to whinge) no response, so I don't know what to do at this point. Anyone have any work arounds, or have this same issue? Any help would be great.

Edited for spelling

Edited by Hyfy

Items like that Elevator Control for example are only accessible for players with certain skills,like Slicing to hack certain controls for opening shortcuts.

So having trained Slicers or Scavengers in a group can sometimes have some advantages.

Edited by Etherlad

Items like that Elevator Control for example are only accessible for players with certain skills,like Slicing to hack certain controls for opening shortcuts.

So having trained Slicers or Scavengers in a group can sometimes have some advantages.

Ok that I didn't know, well then just disregard my thread then because that would make sense. I just recently decided to start learning the Flashpoints because I hadn't done any previously, so that makes perfectly good sense then. I honestly thought something was just screwed up.

Edited by Hyfy

in hammer station you can get the detoxifiyng filters if u have bioanalysis.i did last night but i never found a place to use them anyone know?

they also did not show up in my inventory and the icon was still on the map ?

anyone knows something would be greatly appreciated

in hammer station you can get the detoxifiyng filters if u have bioanalysis.i did last night but i never found a place to use them anyone know?

they also did not show up in my inventory and the icon was still on the map ?

anyone knows something would be greatly appreciated

That one's a little weird.

It shows up in your Mission items.

Also its used to enter the tunnel just left of the canisters themselves.

The weird part is, each player needs one, so if you only have 1 biochemist he'll have to solo all the baddies in the cave. And if you're playing on level well......have fun!