Please prioritise same server WZ's when implementing Cross Server WZ's

Jagerinho

Let me say, that I am a fan of cross server WZ's and will do wonders for queue times as well as making the game feel massive.

However, even after 2 and half months of the game being released there is quite a strong feeling of community on both faction sides (at least on my server anyway).

Some people have built up a reputation on our server as well because they are skilled/enjoyable to play with, and I don't want them to completely disappear from the game when cross server warzones are implemented.

If this can't be done they hey-ho, but if you don't ask you don't get!

I'm sure some people agree with what I've said.

Many thanks.

Go to Ilum.... :confused:

Not that I don't agree with your basic request, but I'm kinda tired of the exaggeration that goes on with this issue.

I'm hardly over exaggeration, I want there to be cross server warzones, but there is a community and a feeling of "knowingness" currently.

Ilum isn't good pvp, peak times I get 2FPS on there when theres 100 odd people spamming ranged attacks.

I'm hardly over exaggeration, I want there to be cross server warzones, but there is a community and a feeling of "knowingness" currently.

Like I said, I agree with your basic OP.... but I'm sorry, the idea that the community is suddenly gone if you can't be randomly placed into a WZ with them everytime is over exaggeration.

If you want to make friends on your server. Group with people before you que. They're still there.

Ilum isn't good pvp, peak times I get 2FPS on there when theres 100 odd people spamming ranged attacks.

Don't play at peak times on a low rate computer?

I don't know what to tell you man, there are lots of ways to join in with the community that doesn't involve warzone pugs.

Like I said, I agree with your basic OP.... but I'm sorry, the idea that the community is suddenly gone if you can't be randomly placed into a WZ with them everytime is over exaggeration.

If you want to make friends on your server. Group with people before you que. They're still there.

Don't play at peak times on a low rate computer?

I don't know what to tell you man, there are lots of ways to join in with the community that doesn't involve warzone pugs.

my computer isn't "low rate" nor is it "high rate"

4 gig ram, q8200 quad core, gtx560ti OC. Everyone and their nan has FPS issues with ilum.