Have you bought a wrong item?

FoxNemhauser

Hello,

I had a champion gloves token but I accidentaly (yeah, i know, my fault) bought it with champion commendations.

Anyone here had a similar problem?

Did you have any success with getting your commendations back? Or is making a ticket pointless and I just should move on?

cheers

Hello,

I had a champion gloves token but I accidentaly (yeah, i know, my fault) bought it with champion commendations.

Anyone here had a similar problem?

Did you have any success with getting your commendations back? Or is making a ticket pointless and I just should move on?

cheers

I had a similar problem a month ago when I didn't know what pvp set was for operative and what for sniper and bought wrong item. I wrote a ticket asking for replacement, but I got an auto-response and that's all.

If ticket won't help, you can always remove mods from the second gloves and use them in other gear (for pvp you'll have to do this anyway cos you want crit\surge\powa instead of lame accuracy).

Edited by DGolubets

My friend who is an assassin got the single lightsaber instead of the double one, he opened a ticket and within an hour a mod got him the right saber.

So I guess it all depends on how the mods are feeling that day.

Sweet, I'll try that then. Fingers crossed :)

(i was also affraid that they would have no tools for such changes)

Edited by FoxNemhauser