Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hue to Chest

Thandellon

What exactly are the mechanics of this feature again? I know it matches gear colors, but how does it work?

Well, in beta you would just go to the Social options and check "unify to chest". It would just force your equipped chest piece's color scheme on all of the armor pieces though it was kind of strange as a lot of times it would force a color scheme on your armor pieces that didn't match the chest's original color scheme at all (but the chest would change as well so all of the armor was technically uniform).

Hopefully it's just that but fixed so all of the chests actually influence the other pieces correctly this time around.

Edited by Cavadus

most trooper style armor (white with a color scheme) should work perfectly with this. If you're using random greens or swapped out modded Jedi armor then I guess the color scheme can go a bit screwy. But I'm really looking forward to this feature, I have a lot of Modable Chests in my bank just waiting for matching items, now I don't need to look for them, just need to wait until 1.2 :D

Noticed this in the Q&A the other day too. I recently rolled a couple of Troopers as the Imp side was getting boring and it's the only class i've played that the mis-match in colors with the pieces was so obvious.

Thumbs up from me.

Edited by Kabaal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.