The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, its all good bro. Tomorrow will be a brighter day.

That it will be. We'll all be in game and everything will be good to go.

And the ques won't even bother me, to be honest. After playing Aion at launch, this is nothing. Most servers had 8+ hour ques. You would login the night before you wanted to play and hope you weren't already kicked out when you woke up.

40 minutes is child's play =p

Im here with ya man. My brother just got in on last wave and I redeemed code 1 day before him.

Oh well. Noone but the 1% give a %^&*

HAHAHAHAHAHAH 2009...and u still not in ....HAHHEHAH#QHH#QH#H!

Nothing personal, but i hope you only get one day.

2009 "pros" always thought they were better than other people.

OK, so anyone screwed by Best Buy and got a new code earlier this month get's stuck, hrm. I'm thinkin reparations of some sort are in order

But will it happen from ANY of the Corporations involved?

*shakes 8Ball vigorously*

,:csw_deathstar:

:wea_05::sy_companion:

--Fat Chance--

That it will be. We'll all be in game and everything will be good to go.

And the ques won't even bother me, to be honest. After playing Aion at launch, this is nothing. Most servers had 8+ hour ques. You would login the night before you wanted to play and hope you weren't already kicked out when you woke up.

40 minutes is child's play =p

Word bro.

Just look on the bright side, once you get to work tomorrow you might have an email. Then you gotta wait until you get home to play. So whats worse, sitting here knowing you didn't get an invite, but being at work knowing its waiting for you? Edited by Arzhanin
Quoted removed content

Just look on the bright side, once you get to work tomorrow you might have an email. Then you gotta wait until you get home to play. So whats worse, sitting here knowing you didn't get an invite, but being at work knowing its waiting for you?

Being at work and having your dreams of an invite when you get off work crushed. Like what happened to me today.

Edited by Arzhanin
Quoted removed content

Where can you go to see the waves listed, with corresponding purchase dates, etc?

Unfortunately there isn't one and it isn't based on any given timeframe. I suspect it may have something to do with code redeeming date, but who knows. Most will be in tomorrow. If not, the weekend at some point.

Being at work and having your dreams of an invite when you get off work crushed. Like what happened to me today.

Yah bud. My friend shot me a text today saying he got in and he preordered early December. I preordered after the first beta weekend in Novemeber. Oh well, what can ya do right? Although I'm tired of watching Youtube vids.

Yah bud. My friend shot me a text today saying he got in and he preordered early December. I preordered after the first beta weekend in Novemeber. Oh well, what can ya do right? Although I'm tired of watching Youtube vids.

I've been watching live streams on Twitch.tv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.