The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading about people not getting access while I myself have played since 15th december from 7 am to 5 am, somehow makes me appriciate the game even more. If it makes you guys feel any better, then im having a lot of fun right now.

If it makes you feel any better I love puppies.

Unfortunately there isn't one and it isn't based on any given timeframe. I suspect it may have something to do with code redeeming date, but who knows. Most will be in tomorrow. If not, the weekend at some point.

Thanks. Ah well, hopefully by tomorrow this will all be but a happy memory.

They really made me think they were going to pull it off today. I had genuine optimism and some respect for them and their efforts. Which is I guess why I feel so crappy about it. Hopes dashed until tomorrow.

Lets huddle up and try to keep warm.

Edit: I know you're angry, I am too but let's try to keep the rage to a minimum. Or else our warm hut we have built will be deleted.

I dont think I want to be in a "warm hut" lol. dungarks, are pretty smelly I hear, i dont want to imagine the warn innards of a hutt

Edited by Samaelotr

I don't know for you guys, but when I pre-ordered the game on Origin, I had to pay 5$ for the EGA.

If all of us did, then why some people can have 7 days of EGA and others only 1 or 2 ? I'm not in yet, I'm mad, but I'm not raging because I have to wait until tomorrow to play the game (Dec 11th).

Yet, I'm really pissed. I paid the same amount as everybody else to get into the EGA, and I'm not receiving 100% of what I paid for.

I don't know for you guys, but when I pre-ordered the game on Origin, I had to pay 5$ for the EGA.

If all of us did, then why some people can have 7 days of EGA and others only 1 or 2 ? I'm not in yet, I'm mad, but I'm not raging because I have to wait until tomorrow to play the game (Dec 11th).

Yet, I'm really pissed. I paid the same amount as everybody else to get into the EGA, and I'm not receiving 100% of what I paid for.

Release price will be $59.99, we will all pay the same for the basic game. It is misleading, but its the same.

We get in tomorrow around 8 am so not a big deal. Four days for pre ordering so late nice work bioware i mean that i was expecting like sat or sunday. I'm so frickin happy

thought the same thing till i sat like a geek and watched my brother play.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.