The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After tommorrow, ill be thinking about secret world

after secret world ill be thinking about guild wars

im subbed up for the next six months on star wars

so i dont see why all those preorder guys where given us december guys so much lip

they may have preordered before me but

ill still be here when there 30 days runs out

laugh now cry later

december babys keep ya head up

cuz it wont be long before we out here baby

No question this is an evolving hose job. Not only did all of you get screwed, you will be the ones dealing with server downs, long ques. Face it you got the short end of the stick. Vote with your wallet.

who got screwed? and how? If you pre order late you get in late, Very simple concept, you sir need to stop.

What I find funny is that they said the staggering would eliminate queue times. Which would I guess maybe make it worth pissing off several people? Now they've already pissed off tons and still have the same queue issues as any other MMO. Double sounds counterproductive to me.

After tommorrow, ill be thinking about secret world

after secret world ill be thinking about guild wars

im subbed up for the next six months on star wars

so i dont see why all those preorder guys where given us december guys so much lip

they may have preordered before me but

ill still be here when there 30 days runs out

laugh now cry later

december babys keep ya head up

cuz it wont be long before we out here baby

babys? december? how did you pay for a six month subalready? and your not online yet?

who got screwed? and how? If you pre order late you get in late, Very simple concept, you sir need to stop.

To Be Quite Honest....if another game was comming out the same time as this one.. i might have been playing it right now..while i wait until release for this one..................................

What I find funny is that they said the staggering would eliminate queue times. Which would I guess maybe make it worth pissing off several people? Now they've already pissed off tons and still have the same queue issues as any other MMO. Double sounds counterproductive to me.

the que times are a ruse to get people to ballance the servers on there own, are you all new to mmos? yall from wow wotlk?

who got screwed? And how? If you pre order late you get in late, very simple concept, you sir need to stop.

to be honest alot of november guys would be here too, if they didnt go above and beyond to get them in, and december guys wouldnt have gotten in at all to be honest. I was always expecting to get in friday or monday, and was just hoping sooner. Bioware did a good job today to be honest, but they did a terrible job tuesday and wednesday.

They needed at least 6 waves a day to begin with and they almost botched theyre early access plan. But kudos on recognizing that they were wrong cuz i couldnt imagine the pure nerd rage that wouldnt been in these forums if november was held back another day and december had to wait til launch

Letting in players based on when they pre ordered has never been done before, and after this I don't think it will ever be done again.

They clearly wanted to open as few servers as possible and make sure that no server was over or underpopulated , but they way they went about it was so hamfisted and lazy that all it did was piss people off.

to be honest alot of november guys would be here too, if they didnt go above and beyond to get them in, and december guys wouldnt have gotten in at all to be honest. I was always expecting to get in friday or monday, and was just hoping sooner. Bioware did a good job today to be honest, but they did a terrible job tuesday and wednesday.

They needed at least 6 waves a day to begin with and they almost botched theyre early access plan. But kudos on recognizing that they were wrong cuz i couldnt imagine the pure nerd rage that wouldnt been in these forums if november was held back another day and december had to wait til launch

Look at the date bro, today is the day early access was supposed to start, so really tomorrow isnt so bad, and you know what? i bet non of you will make a single post in the first 24hours ..

Incorrect, I preordered over a month ago and no dice. Another preordered late July and still not in.

However, I'm just here to watch everyone *****.

Some people are missing the difference between pre-ordering and redeeming your code. You could have pre-ordered in July, but if you didn't redeem the code until the 10th of Dec., then you're sitting here just like me. Making s'mores.

True story bro, I would of pre-ordered regardless. If this now means there will be less people in starting areas and lower levels, thats a good thing. I wasn't expecting to play until the 20th :D

I can has a smore?

True story bro, I would of pre-ordered regardless. If this now means there will be less people in starting areas and lower levels, thats a good thing. I wasn't expecting to play until the 20th :D

I can has a smore?

No you get no smores because you don't understand how instanced worlds work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.